Thank you to Ritu for nominating me for this award. I don’t tend to expect nominations as my blog is probably not that interesting to the majority of readers so it is appreciated!
Here are the several rules a nominated needs to do in order to accept the Liebster Award:
- Link the person who nominated you (that’s Ritu in my case) to your blog post and let them know you answered their questions.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate other bloggers for the award.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Here are my questions to answer…
1. Where were you born?
The best part of the United Kingdom!
2. Why do you write?
I started writing more or less the day after confronting my ex about his affair. I realised quite early on that there was only going to be so long that people will want to hear me talk about my split so I took to this blog as a way of having an outlet to express myself.
3. What would you do with your last $/£5?
Probably buy a few shawarmas and savour every last bite!
4. How many countries have you visited?
I’ve travelled around ten countries so far
5. Tell me your dream job.
I would love to be a secret agent (too many crime novels in my childhood)
6. Did you enjoy school? Why/why not?
I enjoyed school because I was a geek
7. What one gadget could you not live without you?
My phone; it contains every piece of information I need to function day to day!
8. What is your favourite book and why?
“The Bluest Eye” by Toni Morrison. It is a very gritty and difficult book to read however talks about a child who always felt if she was prettier then perhaps people would like her more, in a way I identified with that child.
9. Is there life anywhere other than earth as far as you’re concerned?
I think there is an unseen world that we’re not privy too as human beings; another dimension that could exist.
10. Can you play an instrument of?
No but I would love to learn the piano and I think I will try to at some point.
11. What is your favourite song
I don’t really listen to music but I do have a shameful secret………..”Sombody Loves You” by Betty Who
I Nominate for this award:
My questions are:
1 – Why did you start this blog?
2 – Who is your hero in life?
3 – What is your favourite memory?
4 – What piece of advice would you offer people?
5 – What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
6 – What is your best quality?
7 – What makes you laugh?
8 – Saver or spender?
9 – Where do you see yourself in 20years?
10 – If you could be anybody else for a day then who would it be?
11 – Is there anything you would change about yourself?
Hope this allows people to have a read at other blogs which they may not have come across in their searches.